How do you use your kinky curly custard and knot out?

justnotsure

Hi guys, I just received these products and I plan to use them this weekend. I currently have my hair in cornrows and have been wearing a half wig for the past 2 weeks. I plan on taking the braids out this weekend, washing and doing a deep condish with silicon mix (which I also just got) and then using KCCC and Knot out afterwards to do a twist out.

This will be my first twist out EVER! I am transitioning and have not had a relaxer since January 2009. I having done a bc or a mini chop for that matter. I actually think I need a trim but I'm going to wait until December or so and just do a mini chop. My hair is past shoulder length now (in the back) and it is flourishing in these braids.

I plan on adding the knot out and then the KCC to each section and then doing twists and letting those dry over night and then taking then loose for the weekend. Has anyone ever done these twists on transitioning hair? How much KCCC and Knot out should I use? Is this a scenario where a little goes a long way or should I generously apply like the directions say?