How do you wear your hair day to day?

Wolftrap

Adrienne you have Extremely long hair. Can I ask why you wear a drawstring pony tail 90% of the time? Your own hair can make a bun and it will still be a protective style. Also once you finally reach your hair goal how will you wear your hair? Still up in a pony? I'm not being mean or anything I just wanted to know because I know a lot of you guys wear protective styles to grow your hair but once you reach your goal why would you not want your hair to flow? I just dont' see the point in letting your hair grow super long and then wearing it up everyday. This question has always baffled me since joining LHCF

L80sbabygirl

It's pretty darn cold where I live with the weather constantly changing day to day. I wear a hat when I go out, and I wear pretty much the same style underneath the hat, hair out with a headband. If I had money or the skills, I would vary it up with some braided styles.

bellydancer

I wear head wraps. the kinda where u wrap it around ur bun too. It's starting to rub off on other people EVEN GUYS! lol.