How does it feel???

Kiki82

Curly- Like a cloud of chocolate cotton candy. I love washing it- and playing with the different curl textures in the shower- molding the curls with my fingers. I love to peep the different curl shapes and textures from the corner of my eye. I love when my hair falls in my face, so that I can blow it away. I especially like to shake it to get it even bigger and fuller. It feels like the softest pillow when I am laying my head back. I love when little black and mixed girls stare at my hair in public and smile- because I know that I'm showing them that we can love our hair too. I really feel like a queen.

Straight- Like silk. My favorite place to wear it out is at home, because my husband always tells me how sexy I look. My straightened hair has a LOT of body and is light and fine textured, so it blows in the wind and is easy to flip around. I love wearing it up and then removing the clip, pins- whatever- and letting it cascade down. I'm a hair exhibitionist- I know people are staring- men, women, black people, white people- thinking whatever they want to think. I love oiling it and combing it- and having my hubby comb it, or a friend play with it- I get tingles.

OMG..this was beautifully stated!!! Beautiful hair!!:yep:

LadyRaider

I don't have long hair, but my hair is just beginning to "crowd" my neck and shoulders. That's a weird feeling to have that soft fluffy substance all round the back of my neck and grazing my shoulders.

mahogany_horizons

My hair is below BSL.

My husband did ask the other night, why my hair wasn't at my hips yet.:perplexed I said is takes time, like it took time for you to loose your hair, it's taking time for me to grow mine.

I love your narrative. And this is the best comeback ever LOL. I bet your husband got real quiet. Sometimes it's good to give them a little dose of their own medicine, all in love of course!

30something

My hair touches my back, its nice to look at but I get a great deal of anxiety over my ends and what they are grazing. I usually wear my hair up, keeps my mind and hands out of my hair.

hatmat6

Im just a tad below BSL, justa tad. But I love how when the wind picks up a little and blows y hair. I love the feeling of it on my back in the shower. I love tucking it behind my ear, when i tilt my head down to sign my credit card reciept or go in my handbag:lachen:. I love pulling it over one shoulder when its in my way. I love putting on my coat and having to pull my hair up from under the coat. I love when Im out in public and can pull my hair into a sloppy high ponytail like its bothering me or something (I see u looking :grin:)

OMg I feel so vain :lachen:

I WILL HAVE THIS EXACT ATTITUDE ONE DAY!!! YOU GO GIRL!! :goodone:

naturalgyrl5199

Now that I am BSB/BSL, this is the longest my hair has ever been.....
When its shrunken, it falls a little past my shoulders...Being a type 3/4 I love the volume, so I can have my BIG Hair Days...
I rarely ever wear it straight, so when I do, I spend the whole two weeks flipping my hair (I know its vain)....Unfortunately, compared to many women, BSB/BSL hair is long....so I am considered to have LONG HAIR now.....
But in the Hair world (LHCF, BHM)....thats "okay"....so when I get MBL and WL hair its gonna be on and poppin!