Silly question: MBL and longer ladies how does it feel?

kgard7777

Silly question: MBL and longer ladies how does it feel to have really long hair?

How does it feel to have hair that long? Do you look in the mirror in disbelief everyday or what? Or is it just more motivation to go for even longer hair?

Last edited:

RZILYNT

To be honest, it does not feel any different. It is hard to believe that my hair has grown this long. Most of my hair is WL now(some strands need to catch up) but not as thick in apprearance as I would like. I keep saying I am going to get a trim but with each relaxer I want to keep all of the growth instead of getting a blunt cut. My hair growth has slowed down quite a bit, not sure if it is resting or not, but I have promised myself this time that a trim is a must once it completely covers my belt.

RZ~

Eiano

I imagine that I'd catch myself in the mirror and just shake my hair out and smile.

Do you ladies ever do this?:lachen:

Seriously!!! I feel that @ MBL or longer I'd just be all up in the mirror! Giving myself whiplash...

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Since I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time, I don't really see how long my hair is. (Since it is behind my shoulders.) My friends tell me it's very long and the pony tail gets stuck in between my back and my chair at work - that's how I know it has grown.

I think back sometimes to the time when I was wishing for long hair and now that I have it, it still doesn't feel long enough! :lol:
I think it's that hair anorexia kicking in...

When my hair is down, in the shower etc I really love the length, but it's never down for long.

Only 10 more centimetres, then I'm done! :crossfingers: LOL!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
It feels good but it has led me to become more obsessive about my hair's health because the ends of my hair are so old. I feel that I have to really keep up with things because those ends are fragile and need extra care. I also feel disbelief sometimes. I like to look at my hair in the mirror when I let it down at night:grin:. It's like my special "me" time, lol.