How good does it feel when...

Rose1

you take your hair extensions out and give you own hair a good wash? I took my kinky twists out today having had them in for two month. Although I washed my hair with the extensions in, it's just not the same:nono:

I used Herbal Essences Fresh balance to clarify, followed by Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening shampoo, then the Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening conditioner, and finally Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing conditioner. I love the clean feel. :)

Last edited:

natural_one

I know! I am taking my last section out tonight and can't wait to wash my hair in the morning..ohh weee.

Rose1

libertysince05 - Yes, my head feels very light. Today was my first time using Avalons products so I don't really have much to say as yet other than the fact both have a really fresh herbal smell and that with the shampoo a little goes a long way. Next time I'll use the shampoo without using the HE FB shampoo first. I only did this to get rid of product build up. Sorry for being so vague and not giving a decent review.

Your Cheeziness

I love that feeling! You're right, washing with them in doesn't feel the same. Usually, by the time I finish taking them out, I just overnight DC because I don't feel like dealing with my hair anymore that day.

CrownCola

Nothing quite compares to how refreshing this feeling is.
And being able to run my fingers through it.
Which is why its a bit difficult for me to keep anything in for very long.
Its so odd to not have full access to my baby.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Carisa

I love it when its time for my hair to come out of braids! I can't wait to take out and wash these cornrows I currently have in. I dedicate a whole day to my hair when its wash day!

SimJam

eh, i had my hair in cornrows/twists for 2 weeks and I was ELATED to wash my loose hair.

I . cant . imagine . 2 . months

Id prolly have to throw a damn party

Fine 4s

I can imagine!
Or when you straighten your hair for the first time after wearing it natural for a while.
I can only dream of the day I do a silky press....

PS- Also muy excited to take down this weave and wash my own hair and baby it and love it and moisturize and kiss it and squeeze it.....

Ladybelle

I love that feeling! You're right, washing with them in doesn't feel the same. Usually, by the time I finish taking them out, I just overnight DC because I don't feel like dealing with my hair anymore that day.

I do this too, I spend all day taking them down & then all night dc'ing.

And the feeling is so good,to touch my hair again is.... :gorgeous::love4::hippie4::hero: