How is I'm doin, ladies? PROGRESS PICS!!!

jmac

Ok, be honest...am I making good progress???

1. April '09
2. March '09
3. October '09
4. Early November '09
5. Late November '09

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 90
  • may 2009 2.jpg
    may 2009 2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Oct 2009.jpg
    Oct 2009.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 68
  • nov 2009 2.jpg
    nov 2009 2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 88
  • nov 2009.jpg
    nov 2009.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 98
WOW IT DOWN TO YA NECK!!!!!!!! great job
ya doing great job i wish i can sport tha hair style one day

i am trying to go natural for year if i get big chop tha style i want or before the big chop my hair not this long no more keep up good work.

yup, you is doin good! lol. I love your hair in the 4th pic! What did you do to achieve that look? It looks like maybe a bantu knot out??

yup, you is doin good! lol. I love your hair in the 4th pic! What did you do to achieve that look? It looks like maybe a bantu knot out??

Thanks everyone...Yes, love.akihsoy, this was my 2nd attempt at Bantu Knots. They take a long time to air dry and I don't have a hood dryer. I did notice that if I used coconut oil to set them, they look less dry when I take them out. It's a pretty easy style though...lol!

Wow, your hair is definitely longer and has thickened up. I can see that your growth pattern is length and then thickness. Keep up the great work!

Good job! Your hair is so much fuller and has grown longer.
It looks like you get length then thickness, so I am guessing a new length spurt is coming your way.

I agree w/ everyone who said that it looks like you get length, then fullness. That's the difference I see in the first & last pictures.

Great job!!!

Back