How long is too long?

ThursdayGirl

How long is too long for seasonal shedding? I have noticed over the past 2 weeks....increased shedding (i.e. the bulbs are on the ends of the hair-they are healthy bulbs now... though... Yay). My hair is just shoulder-length when it is straight and I am getting out ... maybe a hundred to a couple hundred hairs out... each time i wash or rinse (every 2-3 days or so) . This isn't normal for me. I don't usually get that many. The only thing that has changed in my routine over the past month is ... #1. now exercising 6 days a week. #2. Not taking EFO and EFA... #3. The weather keeps changing (warm to cold... its spring...) #4. I tried the HE-IB Conditioning Balm twice. the first time... I got a little hair out. The second time... more hair came out... I haven't used it in the last couple of days... just rinsing... or conditioner wash.

The last thing to note...is that I have been taking the PP biotin for the past month... and my scalp hasn't stopped itching, yet. ]

Thanks,
J.

melodee

I want to know,too. You sound like me. Read my post on dermatitis. i also started biotin and am experiencing itching. But are you supposed to shed?

NAY007

i usually shed once or twice a year and then for 3-4 days. i'm always horrified when this happens, cause although i know that it is just shedding i'm always worried that it might be something else...you never know right???