How Long should I wait?

BlkOnyx488

I want to henna my hair red, but I want it to be really red.

I found a henna that is blonde and a red henna color.

I want to do the blonde color first
then do the red after that hopefully that will make it a bolder red.

so my question is how long should I wait between applications. Or because it's henna can I color back to back with maybe a day in between treatments or a week??

before LHCF I use to do the blond/red Color the same night with ferra
no wonder I didn't have no hair.:spinning:

Anyway i don't want to mess up my progress again so let me know thanks

There is Cassia and it is a neutral henna so no color deposit. There is BAQ (body, art, quality) Henna and produces only red. I dont know of a pure henna that is blonde and being that it is not pure (mixed with something so that it can be blonde instead of red) I would be concerned with whatelse is in it.

There is Cassia and it is a neutral henna so no color deposit. There is BAQ (body, art, quality) Henna and produces only red. I dont know of a pure henna that is blonde and being that it is not pure (mixed with something so that it can be blonde instead of red) I would be concerned with whatelse is in it.

this is the description
META HENNA CREME

CONDITIONING HAIR COLOR

BLONDE

NO PEROXIDE
NO AMMONIA

ONE APPLICATION

META HENNA CREME HAIR COLOR BLENDS 100% PURE LEAF HENNA EXTRACT WITH SELECTED CONDITIONERS TO COAT THE HAIR SHAFT, ADD BODY, RICHLY-TONED HIGHLIGHTS, LUSTER AND PROTECTION AGAINST DRYNESS, SPLIT ENDS AND HEAT DAMAGE FROM CURLING IRONS AND BLOW DRYERS.

IT'S SAFE ON ANY TYPE OF HAIR...USE IT AFTER PERMANENT WAVING, TINTING, CURLING OR STRAIGHTENING.

PH BALANCED

PRE-MIXED, EASY TO USE

SHADES MAY BE BLENDED TO CREATE YOU OWN COLOR EFFECT

Henna can't lighten your hair. Pure henna will only give you a reddish glow noticeable in certain light. You would have to use a chemical dye of some kind to get blonde

If you want vibrant red hair henna by itself won't do it as it only deposits and doesn't lift. I know people who have success mixing red henna with manic panic or bleaching then hennaing. Both options sound risky though. To get vibrant hair from henna you would have to do henna for a really long time for the effects to be vibrant enough.

Back