How many days/weeks/months are you post trim?

Three weeks post dust, I plan on cutting the front to the back length next relaxer when I'm 10 weeks depending on how long my back will be (I'm currently 4 weeks post relaxer so in 6 weeks FYI)

I still haven't had a trim all yr..bad I know. I plan on getting a professional trim after my 16 week stretch.

I have no idea. I am natural.

Sometime in the spring? I can't find my shears. Nothing bad has happened. I get very few ssks. I don't have bad splits. I guess it is because I haven't used heat in over a year.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Partially true! I've trimmed my hair a few times in life lol. Maybe 5 years ago:lol:.

I'll get a proper cut when I reach my goal.

I normally dust but actual trim has been over a year. I plan on doing a trim December 2014

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Since I am transitioning, I mainly do chops instead of trims. My last trim/chop was in February. My next one will be at the end of the year. I only plan to do two chops a year until my transition is over.

I just got trimmed last month. It was the first time I had been trimmed since I bc'd. She didn't have to take off much. Maybe 1/4 inch. My ends looked so good when she was done. Now my hemline looks good.

I couldn't resist, I just trimmed again on Sunday, so I am three days post. I am really going to try hard not to trim for a while. I need to get my length game up big time. My hair grows fine, it's just I obsess over bluntness and trim it back even when realistically the unevenness is showing my hair is growing. My ends don not break at all so it's not that

I haven't trimmed since September. I was completing my transition to natural and had some breakage along the line of demarcation. I think I need to search and destroy that area and I saw one or two split ends in my bangs, so it's about that time...

My hair shows length because I do my own trims. If you haven't tried trimming your own hair, I highly suggest it.

11 days...
I WILL trim more frequently to avoid ratty, thin ends. I am not from the group who can NOT trim for years- been there, sent postcards...lol

Back