How many Staple Products do you have?

PuffyBrown

Is is just me or does your "staple" product keep growing? Is there such a thing as having too many staple products?
I keep finding good stuff I like. Just recently Hairveda, She Scent-it. I have many ayurveda items and keep adding to that list.
My staple product is getting long. The stuff I have in staple is not junk. The products actually work. I just use them at different times for different things.
What about you? What's your staple stash like?

newflowers

I like buying and trying new hair and cosmetic products - never know when I'm going to find some new thing I really love, so I have a tendency to get carried away. And so I shop - and I always end up going back to phyto products.

Phtyojoba shampoo and intense mositure mask - must haves
phyto7 leave in (do not want to live without)
camellia oil - i NEED this
Icon Inner Home Moisture mask - excellent deep conditioner
silk amino acids, silk peptide powder, and hydrolyzed wheat protein - these I use as needed and have found that adding them to inner-home when I need a protein boost is better than any of the protein conditioners I've tried.

I also use the Proclaim foam setting lotion - which I think I like- and Chi Silk Infusion when I set my hair.

I'm trying to use up all of the other products I've purchased and used (or not) over the last two years of LHCF, and then stick with what I know works - and given the big haul from the Phyto sale this week, I had better because I will have enough shampoo and conditioner to last the entire year at least. I have finally decided to go with my personal version of K.I.S.S. - we'll see how much self-control I have when I next go to the local bss after reading some hair idols' rave review.

PuffyBrown

Okay,

I went back to look at some of the products that I am labeling a staple. I think that I am confusing "rotational" products as staples.
What defines a staple anyways?
I will define it as a product that I always use no matter what I am doing to my hair.
With that being said, time to reorganize my product drawers.

chebaby

my staples are:

coconut oil
cocasta oil
vatiks frosting
paul mitchell moisture mist
ojon mist
ORS replenishing pak
aphogee shampoo
aphogee 2 minute
jane carters nourish and shine
mizani night time treatment

these are products i cant live without.

AtlantaJJ

Let's see, products I could not live without right now that I am not using heat yet...

CoCasta Oil
Qhemet Heavy Cream
Sebastian Cellophane
Elucence Moisture Balance (as a leave in w/ oil for a DC)
Shea Butter
Trader Joes Nourish Spa Poo & Condish

Gracie

I have about 8. I am trying new products but they have not become staples yet. We will see how it goes