how many years to grow brastrap hair from a twa

Ya'll are making me want to shave my head just to see lol but honestly it took me 5 years to get to go from twa to a little past shoulder but I had some bad spells with breakage and improper care but being a member here it should take 1-3 years

I'm at the bottom of my neck now (is that really a length? Lol). I just measured and I'm 6.5" from APL, and 4" from that point to BSL. So that's 10.5 more inches, right? With my current growth rate of about .75" per month, that's another 14 months? So that would be 17 months from my TWA, with no set backs of course.

I'm just gonna round it up to 2 years.....I always need a cushion lol.

The answer some won't want to hear - 4-5 years - even with no breakage or setbacks. Some people are slow growers. This forum can teach you some better care techniques but it won't make your hair grow any faster.

I'm assuming that most of these answers refer to BSL when stretched/straight? Anyone have a timeline for BSL curly? I did the calculations and w/o setbacks the way my hair grows I should be there in around 3 to 4 yrs...I think...

Back