How much money have you spent since joining this board...

LushLox

I haven't got time to feel guilty about it. As long as my children are well fed, clothed, comfortable etc and my bills are paid then that money is mine to do as I please. I work hard for it, so why shouldn't I indulge. Well that's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it! :lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I haven't got time to feel guilty about it. As long as my children are well fed, clothed, comfortable etc and my bills are paid then that money is mine to do as I please. I work hard for it, so why shouldn't I indulge. Well that's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it! :lachen:

Girl, you started this mess Last Night and had everybody all up in here overanalyzing and justifying, pulling out Spreadsheets and Microsoft programs, talking about they could almost buy a Ford Focus and now you up here backtracking.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

You are too much !

LushLox

Girl, you started this mess Last Night and had everybody all up in here overanalyzing and justifying, pulling out Spreadsheets and Microsoft programs, talking about they could almost buy a Ford Focus and now you up here backtracking.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

You are too much !

Damn - I thought when you said you posted again in this thread, that you had actually posted what you spent!! Make a girl get out of her sleep and everything just to see!! You ain't right!! :lachen::lachen:

I thought the over analysing was quite funny though! :grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Damn - I thought when you said you posted again in this thread, that you had actually posted what you spent!! Make a girl get out of her sleep and everything just to see!! You ain't right!! :lachen::lachen:

I thought the over analysing was quite funny though! :grin:

Girl, for a minute You really had folks 'fessing up & stuff. We should start calling you "Sister Cream Tee" You had folks telling all their purchasing indiscretions & asking for forgiveness. Boy, you're good.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

LushLox

Girl, for a minute You really had folks 'fessing up & stuff. We should start calling you "Sister Cream Tee" You had folks telling all their purchasing indiscretions & asking for forgiveness. Boy, you're good.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I actually felt bad for a minute at the angst that people were clearly displaying at writing down their spend. Only for a minute though! :lol:

Let me get back to sleep otherwise I'll be up in this place all night! :lol:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I don't even know and I am just starting to work on my big ticket items list. I have two bills to pay off then I will be debt free. Single, no kids. I'm good to go.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Yesterday as I was driving I was wondering this very question and decided that it's probably better that I not add it up otherwise I'll be hanging my head in shame - oh, I'm embarrassed even thinking about this...as I just bought satin rollers that I have no intention of using (since I blowdry and flat iron). OH boy I have issues:(

fletgee

I am probably up in the high hundreds or early thousands. I have been a member forvever. I am a nail fanatic so that spiked up the cost

I'd say about $1,500.00.:blush: And now I am starting all over again on my hair journey.

Thank goodness I did not throw all that stuff out.

At least I have the products (including a blow dryer, a steamer, 5 flat irons, 2 Maxiglides, 2 sets of Caruso roller and a partridge in a pear tree) glore to get me started. We won't even talk about the floor standing cabint in my bedroom that has seperate draws (filled with-and each draw with it's own catagory of) shampoo, conditioner, oils and hard products.

I really don't need to hair shop for the next 3 years. But I already got a list........:perplexed

Toy

:nono: Way to much since 2007 i cant even go there.My hubby would be highly upset with me if he knew the truth.