how to braid in 2 strand twists

keke

Ok every. I got me some new packs of hair, synthetic, by a company named Biba. I was wondering how can i do 2 strand twists w/my hair WITHOUT my hair sticking through? what i was thinking to do was to braid the hair in a little bit up to a point aobut maybe an inch or so and then start twisting the hair down. Thing is i dont want MY h air to start sticking through? Should i use some kind of gel(i got elasta qp glaze, jam, ORS lock and twist gel, queen helene pink big jar gel and some black marcel gel) to keep my hair sticking to the weave or is there some kind of way of melding the my hair in2 the weave w/o it looking real messy. Any links or so would be gr8
look.gif

I have no Idea, I only twist my natural hair without extensions, but maybe you you could pm afashionslave. I believe she has done some kinky twist extensions, and maybe she can help you a bit.

Afashionslave did some cute ones, and Neosoul has done some beautiful ones. Neosoul just used some brown gel. She braided enough to secure her hair to the extensions and then twisted the rest of the way. She has pics too. You might send her a pm.

Back