how to cornrow

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
it gets easier. have a friend or family member come over. you can practice on their head. and as you get better at that, you can practice on your own head

i never really had anyone to practice on, nost of the styles i do i practiced on my own head and went from there.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
um, no. but if you ike i can make one for you in a lil bit. ym camera has been acting up and i cant take pics. so its now in the shop. ill see what i can find ont he internet though!

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
ahhh weave thanks!!! i had wanted to do braids for the whole summer!!! * takig down hair, getting out comb * oh my do you know how happy i am? lol

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
i don't care how confusing this loks lol, i hope i didn't sound mean, but i' oing to figure this out. thanks again

Mestiza

Thanks! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL, girl!

SoAnxious12

i saw the album and it just confused me even more but thanks for putting it up. It will probably help a lot of others.

keke

Ooooh YEEEESSSSSS!!! Thank you so much there Weave. The one you said was confusing was to me at first also but then(1) i didnt read everything cause i though it was just for shoing to do 3-strand braiding and 2) i started to pay more attention to what it talked about at the bottom so now i am going to DEFINITELY try this. THANK YOUUUUUU!! I have been wanting to know how to do this for SO long

Sweetyb

I really like those instructions, specifically the second one. It was saying to add the hair to the middle strand; it said to make one stitch, add hair to the middle, make one stitch, etc. I always made two stitches, then added hair to whichever fingers could pick it up. I will try the first method... maybe I can actually get her hair under the weave hair, thanks!

TigerLily

Hey Weave! Thanks so much for the braid/weave instructions that you have in your album! Your instructions are so simple that I now have the confidence to try it myself! I'm going to buy a mannequin head and practice so I can braid and weave my own hair! Once again thanks! You don't know how much you've helped me and I'm sure others!