How to Get this Sew in Style

BeautyGoesDutch

Hello Every I have fallen in love with Sew in's but I am wondering how do I get this style

What Braid Pattern do I need to use? What Technique do I need to do? How can I achieve this smoothness and Flawless look?

I already posted this on BHM Cause I know over there they are like the weave experts. I just wanted to post over here because I know their are weave lovers over here too. Thanks for the help ladies

jenaccess

Looks like her natural hair to me! I know that this look can be duplicated with a hairweave. In my opinion the more natural looking weaves are created when using the hand tied wefts.

cutiebe2

this looks like a U part wig type of style. You could always sew it onto your head directly but the main goal is to leave out the hair line and the area around the front. There is a thread of youtbe weave gurus you should check them out they do a great job. Fabulasityisme Poisonivy, etc

mikimix

this looks like a U part wig type of style. You could always sew it onto your head directly but the main goal is to leave out the hair line and the area around the front. There is a thread of youtbe weave gurus you should check them out they do a great job. Fabulasityisme Poisonivy, etc

just looked at fabulasityisme's youtube
omg her weave looks so natural!!

anyone know any uk/london youtubers or even lhcfers that have good weave that i can contact??