Type 4 Sew-in's

Nubenap22

Hello ladies!!! I was wondering of those who have type 4 hair what kind of hair do you use when doing sew-in's with some of your hair out? If you hav pics of that kind of sew in please share here :grin: I want to get a sew-in soon and leave out some of my own hair but don't want to manipulate it too much!!!!!

SOOOO SHARE!!!

MA2010

Check out some installs from our very own Ediese! She has lovely 4a/b textured installs.

Nubenap22

I looked at all those hair brands including RHO, Remy's and none of them look like they will really match.....So show more pics ladies!!!!

lilsparkle825

Nyechi is a natural 4a and used Sensationnel Goddess Remi, if I am not mistaken, and her sew-ins are lovely. She had minimal leave-out and only flat ironed her leaveout once a week or once every other week. It looked very natural, especially once she got it cut into that fly bob. See her threads for more info.

If you are looking for installs that don't require heat on the leaveout, I second MA2010's recommendation to look at Ediese's threads...she has had some lovely curly installs.