How to insert Photo..

Kinkyhairlady

I see where to click to insert but it ask for a URL I just want to pull it from my desktop. Should it not give the option to browse and put it from the folder?

Mrs. J

Huhhhh, I was so excited when I saw I wasn't the only one....and ventured in cause I thought the answer would be here....le sigh...I guess I'm bumping too!

Spring

or how do we get the url of a photo.... because I'm not able to copy and paste it :ohwell:?

I know everyone is pretty busy getting things up and running again,... but I just wanted to bump this just in case. When I use the insert image button, it asks for a url,.. and I'm not certain how to find the url for a photo in my computer... thanks in advance :)

che1219

I know everyone is pretty busy getting things up and running again,... but I just wanted to bump this just in case. When I use the insert image button, it asks for a url,.. and I'm not certain how to find the url for a photo in my computer... thanks in advance :)

I'd like to know too, because the same thing just happened to me. I used tinyPic before, but didn't want to do that again, guess I may have to.

Last edited:

SVT

I'm not able to attach an image either. We're missing that paperclip icon. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

LoveCraze

Naturalista
Bumping again because I used to be able to just copy and paste my pic to a thread. No paperclip for attachments either....

SVT

Looks like we can attach once again and you have to be logged in to view.