How to wear head scarves?!

Gemini350z

For those not so good hair days, I was wondering do any of you ladies wear a scarf on your head, not the usual tie your hair up to go to sleep scarf. But something more fashionable. I would love to do that on those days, or even when the weather gets colder to protect it from the elements.

How do you ladies tie and wear scarves that look good enough to wear out!?

Auburn

I first put on a silk scarf to protect my hair and keep it moisturized. I tied it in the back in many knots. I then put on my black scarf and tie it at the nape UNDER the first scarf. Then, I tie it above the knot and used the extra length to cover the knot and tuck in the ends. Im not that great with explaining.

Nonie

Auburn, you're killin' me with those eyelashes. GAWGEOUS!!!! :love: Love the entire look; very becoming indeed!

I love wearing scarves. I just tie them like a normal going to bed tie and then fluff out the bow to create a flower:

I usually wear a baggy underneath.

anon123

Ooh, this is something I'm interested in, too. I tried once and mine was kinda wack and always wanted to fall off if I moved my head too much:

But I'd like to see more, and if there are any where you don't cover up the whole head.

Auburn, you look too pretty in that photo, and Nonie I love the whole outfit in that first photo.