Huetiful Hair Steamer and products

BostonMaria

Does anyone own a Heutiful hair steamer or use their hair care products?

CurlyNikki is having a giveaway and I want it! LOL Chances are probably slim to none on my end :lol:
Huetiful Hair Giveaway! | Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care

I have a steamer that I bought off Salonrus but its so big and bulky so I am thinking of getting a smaller one and selling this one (any buyers in Boston? LOL).

As I was looking at the Heutiful hair site I noticed that they're also selling a Hair Masque :lick: oil, and conditioner. The mask is $8 and the PJ in me went like this :spinning: altho I know I don't need anymore conditioners :rolleyes: I looked at the "about us" section and it looks like the owners are Dominican.

Anyway I might just bite and order the steamer anyway. If anybody wants to be the first guinea pig please post LOL :lachen:

Last edited:

cutiebe2

Taren316 on youtube gave it a very positive review. I plan on getting one once I graduate..I dont feel comfortable using it in the dorm

Bun Mistress

I have this streamer. I havenot had a streamer in the past but I like it. It does seem to help with keeping your hair moisturized. It is worth the 100 dollars I think. I wouldn't want one of the big expensive ones. I alreayd have a hair dryer that only use in frequently that is a stand alone.

SimJam

Im planning to get the steamer next year ... hopefully they have a sale at some point

malibu4590

I have one and I like it a lot. The steamer definitely helps increase the moisture in your hair. I think I purchased it about 6 months ago and have used it at least once a month DC.

SimJam

Taren316 on youtube gave it a very positive review. I plan on getting one once I graduate..I dont feel comfortable using it in the dorm

also nikkimae and prettydimples gave good reviews ... :grin:

I have this streamer. I havenot had a streamer in the past but I like it. It does seem to help with keeping your hair moisturized. It is worth the 100 dollars I think. I wouldn't want one of the big expensive ones. I alreayd have a hair dryer that only use in frequently that is a stand alone.

the rollaround ones are only a tad bit more expensive ie from salonsrus/lclbeauty

from the reviews the huetiful is just as good (actually persons who had a roll around steamer thought that maybe the huetiful was a bit more powerful ie they couuld stay for shorter periods under the huetiful and gain the same benefit ... well so they said) and more convenient.

the only thing I wonder about is durability :perplexed

LaBelleLL

BostonMaria, I'm buying this once finals are over and by the time next semester begins (between Christmas & right after new year's)! I'll came back to this thread with a review or I'll PM you!

robot.

I have this steamer and have been using it every Sunday for maybe two months now. I definitely notice an increase in how well my hair holds moisture. Detangling is a breeze and no more crunchy, crackly ends. However, I will say that I have been moisturizing a lot more often too. But even on days when I don't moisturize, my hair feels great!

My hair used to be a mess. Super dry and crackly, dead looking, easily tangled, quick to frizz. The steamer and consistent moisturizing (and sealing) has helped greatly!

When I ordered, they didn't have hair products. Going to go check it out now!

Here's a post I did on my first use: curly x POP!: steamer thoughts, part 1... (and a half)

I haven't yet done an "official" review, but I would recommend a steamer to anyone!

Last edited:

Solitude

I have a steamer that I bought off Salonrus but its so big and bulky so I am thinking of getting a smaller one and selling this one (any buyers in Boston? LOL).

I'm so tired of my bulky one from Salons 'r Us/ whatever their new name is. It was hard to put together and now it's falling apart. I actually plan to throw it out.

See....the only thing is I think those fifty-million reviews on youtube are positive because they got the steamer for free. I noticed NikkiMae also gave a positive review, but when she showed how to put it together it looked cumbersome to me.

IDK....I might go back to the towel method...less clutter in my apartment.

Supervixen

My salonsrus steamer is huge and just sits in my bedroom. I wish I had gotten the huetiful one. I'm willing to sell my salonsrus steamer too, if anyone wants it in Chicago. I love the benefits it provides for my hair, but I really want something less intrusive.

It was kinda difficult to put together @ who ever said that. LOL

BostonMaria

BostonMaria, I'm buying this once finals are over and by the time next semester begins (between Christmas & right after new year's)! I'll came back to this thread with a review or I'll PM you!

That's awesome! Buy 2, I'll send you my address! LOL

I decided I'm going to buy one in Jan for my birthday. I am going to purchase the hair masque too since it's so cheap.

I love the steamer I have now but it's so huge. I'll probably sell it for $50 bucks on Craigs List.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EllePixie

I got my steamer from Salons R Us for $90...I only got a stand up one though because I don't really have tables in my apt so I didn't want to deal with having to prop it up on something...

There are a LOT of reviews for Huetiful on YT and the blogs...it seems to be a good product, the only cons I heard are the tabletop, and someone said that the helmet is a little smaller so they were concerned about it not getting their whole head.

curlycoquette

^^ That is what I wondered EllePixie. The SalonsRus one looks like it will fit my big head and all my hair. :lol: The huetiful one seems smaller. I have been leaning towards SRU.

EllePixie

^^ That is what I wondered EllePixie. The SalonsRus one looks like it will fit my big head and all my hair. :lol: The huetiful one seems smaller. I have been leaning towards SRU.

My SRU one is coming today so I'll let you know how it goes...I don't mind big bulky appliances though 'cause I don't really have furniture, lol.

winnettag

I got my steamer from Salons R Us for $90...I only got a stand up one though because I don't really have tables in my apt so I didn't want to deal with having to prop it up on something...

There are a LOT of reviews for Huetiful on YT and the blogs...it seems to be a good product, the only cons I heard are the tabletop, and someone said that the helmet is a little smaller so they were concerned about it not getting their whole head.

Yea, when I see it being used it doesn't look like the dome is deep enough and all the hair (particularly the back) isn't being treated.
I like the stand up one I got from salonsrus. It wasn't any more expensive than the heutiful one, but i used a discount. And now they have a new one that's only 99.77 and can use tap water. I love that I can just roll it into the closet.

EllePixie

Yea, when I see it being used it doesn't look like the dome is deep enough and all the hair (particularly the back) isn't being treated.
I like the stand up one I got from salonsrus. It wasn't any more expensive than the heutiful one, but i used a discount. And now they have a new one that's only 99.77 and can use tap water. I love that I can just roll it into the closet.

That's the one I got! :) I used the coupon "exoticmommies" and got $10 off.

mstk

^^ I'd be concerned about that as well, seeing as I have a lot of head. Thanks for posting OP.

BostonMaria

^^ I'd be concerned about that as well, seeing as I have a lot of head. Thanks for posting OP.

People like us have big brains. We're wicked smaht.

Can the ladies that own this steamer please chime in? Preferably ladies with big noggins like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fab_Nikki

I have the Huetiful steamer and I love it. However due to my "big brain" (lmao) it doesn't get the back of my head when steaming. I actually usually leave over my chair facing backwards to get the back of my head. I do feel that's an inconvenience. Otherwise I love this steamer. It was so easy to put together, its not heavy, bulky or anything.