Humecto (keracare) in the tub

deborah11

Can someone tell me where the tub of humecto conditioner can be purchased as I can't find it anywhere. Also how large is the tub? thanks.

Porsche19

It's 5lbs I think. It's BIG, trust me :)

I don't live near maryland, so I wouldn't be able to help you there. There are places that you can order it online...

Cincysweetie

I really just HATE that there is a difference between the tub and bottle sizes. Has anyone inquired as to why this is the case? I just don't really care to drop $40 on a tub size of something that I should be able to purchase in a smaller size and get the same results!

webby

Think Slim
Cincysweetie said:
I really just HATE that there is a difference between the tub and bottle sizes. Has anyone inquired as to why this is the case? I just don't really care to drop $40 on a tub size of something that I should be able to purchase in a smaller size and get the same results!

I thought that the tub was only $25.

Cincysweetie

Sheldeez has it listed for $46 (5 lb. tub). I haven't bought anything yet, but if and when I do, I want the $25 price!

MonaLisa

bocagirl said:
Where do you guys get it for $25. I just bought one and paid $36 plus shipping.

*Mo looks over at Webby...I understand now....*

I see now that you guys are ordering online. A chick in New York, goes to the Beauty Supply Store and picks one up. Have you guys inquired at any of the BSS in your local area to see if they have tubs in stock?

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
well when i buy products in beauty stores, its cheaper than online, not to mention the shipping costs.

have tired ulta? the local asian BSS sells it here, as well as ulta. if you dont see it on the shelf at ulta, ask the salesperson at the salon counter. if you dont find it there, try salons. not the regular ole beauty salon, but try like an upscale salon like one of the ones in the malls, they usually sell it.

Last edited:

bocagirl

I really think I need to make a weekend trip to NY, you guys have everything up there. I have checked a few in my area and none of them carry it but the JC Penny in Coral Springs (25 miles away) carries the bottle.

Chaya

RushGirl said:
Where did you buy it from Webby?
Were you looking for a place to find it in Chicago? Jordan's on 1911 E 79thstreet (79th and Jeffrey) carries all the proffessional lines including the keracare in the tub $28.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Chaya said:
Were you looking for a place to find it in Chicago? Jordan's on 1911 E 79thstreet (79th and Jeffrey) carries all the proffessional lines including the keracare in the tub $28.

Thanks girl!!!! Do they have lots of products there.. Is that a beauty store place.. BSS?

webby

Think Slim
RushGirl said:
Where did you buy it from Webby?

Sorry it took so long...I actually have work today :smirk:

I'm buying mine in NYC when I go visit my mom this weekend.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Ah..okay..I thought you bought it online somewhere for that price.. thanks girl.. work huh? sucks..LOL

RabiaElaine

bocagirl said:
What's a good beauty supply to check out when I get there?

Rama Beauty Supply 920 Amsterdam Ave, Corner of 105th 212-865-1687. Their prices are the cheapest in New York, in my opinion.

bocagirl

classimami713 said:
I ordered the Humecto in a bottle last week. I hope it still works well!

It should, I was using the bottle before the tub. It wasn't as runny as I had expected or maybe it was just that I was prepared after hearing it on here.

I used the tub version today and its AWESOME. I don't think I need Nexxus anymore.

MonaLisa

bocagirl said:
It should, I was using the bottle before the tub. It wasn't as runny as I had expected or maybe it was just that I was prepared after hearing it on here.

I used the tub version today and its AWESOME. I don't think I need Nexxus anymore.

Ooooh....don't let Candibaby a.k.a. Nexxus Queen hear blasphemy like dat...lol..:eek: :lol:

bocagirl

RabiaElaine said:
Rama Beauty Supply 920 Amsterdam Ave, Corner of 105th 212-865-1687. Their prices are the cheapest in New York, in my opinion.

Thanks, I'll check it out when I come that way.

deborah11

thanks everyone. i can't get it from any beauty supply store here so I guess i will just have to wait until I make a trip to New York in the spring. I am not willing to pay $46 for it.