KeraCare Humecto (tub)?

Nice

I would like to but a tub of KeraCare Humecto and I was wondering where I can go to make such a pruchase?

I live in New York!

TIA

Britt

I live in NYC also and I don't think I have seen the tub at any bss, I know that u can order it from Sheldeez.com and they ship their items pretty fast.

AJamericanDiva

I get my 5lb tub from Rama Beauty Supply. It's on Amsterdam Avenue somewhere between 105th and 106th Streets. The price can't be beat either... about $24, if I remember correctly.

Ericka

Just to let everyone know who uses KeraCare Humecto, I mixed some EVOO ( Extra Virgin Olive Oil ) with this, and sat under the dryer for about 20 mins, i noticed alot of shedding both times i used this mixture. Now if i'm not mistaken, i did not have this problem when i used Humecto without the EVOO. Has anyone experienced this same problem?

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
I get my 5lb tub from Rama Beauty Supply. It's on Amsterdam Avenue somewhere between 105th and 106th Streets. The price can't be beat either... about $24, if I remember correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

What train would I take there?

Nice

Thank you so much AJamericanDiva. I went to the beauty supply store that you recommended and they had plenty of KeraCare products for dirt cheap. I almost lost my mind
. I is good thing that it was raining in New York yesterday and I had to carry the 5lb tub of Humecto (and also bought this huge bottle of Detangling Shampoo) b/c I am sure that I would have bought more products.

brwnskingirl

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:

[/ QUOTE ]

wow for a tub of humceto? geez I need to go there this weekend. I pay $20 for the regular size bottle.

brwnskingirl

I need to get there fast how much did they have the silken seal for?How much was the hydrating shampoo. I bought a huge bottle this weekend for $17.99. I am going this weekend oh shoot I have an exam. Oh I could go after..( dont mind me just talking to myself)

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
brwnskingirl said:
I need to get there fast how much did they have the silken seal for?How much was the hydrating shampoo. I bought a huge bottle this weekend for $17.99. I am going this weekend oh shoot I have an exam. Oh I could go after..( dont mind me just talking to myself)

[/ QUOTE ]

I paid $10.50 for the huge bottle of shampoo. They had one more tub of Humecto out, I paid $24.55 for that. They had the super reconstructor for $18.75 (when I bought this form another store, I paid $33).

Unfortunately, they only had the old bottle of silken seal (I forgot how much it was) so I didnot buy that.

nyctutor80

I went to Rama's this morning and I got the 5lb humecto condition tyb. Alot of their hair products are dirt cheap. It was an hour commute on the train from Brooklyn but it was well worth it. I hope the tub will last three months.

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
nyctutor80 said:
I went to Rama's this morning and I got the 5lb humecto condition tyb. Alot of their hair products are dirt cheap. It was an hour commute on the train from Brooklyn but it was well worth it. I hope the tub will last three months.

[/ QUOTE ]

It should. My tub's typically last for 5-6 months and I was once a week.

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
nyctutor80 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is Rama's
?

ladylibra_30

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
Yes the consistency and ingredients have been the same in all the Tubs I've used.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for responding cleo. i guess i better continue to purchase the bottle. the conditioner is sooooooooooo thin that i just gather my hair on top of my head and pour it on

but, i'll just deal with it b/c this is the product that i'll be using the majority of the time.