I almost caved!!

Coffee

After reading the posts about ladies buying the kgb coupons and then buying CJ products, I was sooooooo tempted. What stopped me was going to look in the fridge at products that I haven't used, and looking in my hair product room at all the products I haven't used, stopped me in my tracks :lachen:. I don't need anymore products. While I'm not cured of my PJ habit, hopefully I'm on my way :yep:

Last edited:
The bad part is the coupons will be available for the next 7 or 8 days. I'm looking at plants now, but that's just as bad as buying hair products :lachen:.

That's good, coffee. It's nothing like doing your own intervention. Each time you think about buying a product, you should walk into that room to see if the feeling passes.

Good job!

....And furthermore, you should let us help you turn that product room into a media room or extra guest bedroom or something. Reduce it to a "product closet" & send us the rest :yep: We're more than HAPPY to help. :grin:

Sent from my iPhone. It does EVERYTHING :grin: ...except make calls :ohwell:

Wow, I'm just so touched by all of this encouragement.....sniff....sniff :lachen:. I may need help with buying more plants for the greenhouse......there are several ebay auctions ending today....and......and, I'm watching them.....sniff.....sniff......:lachen:.

Exactly, other than the bathroom? :perplexed

Fortunately or unfortunately, yes, I have a product hair room :sad:. I plan on making a donation run to Sojourner's for Women & Children this week, that will remove some of the products :thewave:

Last edited:
I almost caved again. I had a cart full of products on Sally's.com ready to hit the send button. But I emptied the cart and didn't order anything :yep:.
Now I do plan on buying a couple of the KeraPro DC tomorrow, at $5 I can't pass it up, but I'm only buying 2 :lol:.

Back