I am my OWN shs! *sighs*

Leshia

Okay, so I was trying to fix a few thin/dry ends...so, I cut. Wellllll, i was styling and adding leave in...and then I cut again...well, THEN, I decided that I didn't cut enough...and cut AGAIN. I am my own freaking scissor happy stylist.
But, my ends aren't dry anymore.
You guys...bra strap is waving goodbye...a few inches below shoulders is showing me to my "room". *sighs* Why don't the ends just stay straight and moisturized? Any one else a menace with scissors? and further, is anyone willing to fly to Korea and TAKE my scissors?

zweety

Trimming can be ' addictive.' We will always have split ends, it's inevitable. Clearly, you are a Supermon, with those gorgeous kids! You hair looks good, let it grow! You've done a beautiful job with the babies and hair! Congratulations!

Leshia

*raises fist* Bah to you, Elliot! With your ole thick hair and straight, even ends! Down with you!!!! You're the one who got me starting cutting in the first place!

elliot

(Shouting into a megaphone) LESHIA--PUT THE SCISSORS DOWN AND TAKE 5 STEPS BACK! STEP AWAY FROM THE SCISSORS OR I'LL BE FORCED TO BLAST YOU WITH MY BLOWDRYER!

Seriously Leshia, I am sure your ends are fine. You do everything to protect them, so PLEASE put the scissors down. You are cutting over a year's worth of hard work and money.

Leshia

[ QUOTE ]
elliot said:
(Shouting into a megaphone) LESHIA--PUT THE SCISSORS DOWN AND TAKE 5 STEPS BACK! STEP AWAY FROM THE SCISSORS OR I'LL BE FORCED TO BLAST YOU WITH MY BLOWDRYER!

Seriously Leshia, I am sure your ends are fine. You do everything to protect them, so PLEASE put the scissors down. You are cutting over a year's worth of hard work and money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, no you didn't go there with the "money" thing, sounding like my nagging husband. *rolls up sleeves*

inthepink

Put the scissors away! Maybe make a vow that you will only let a professional trim your ends - of course, one who you can trust to only trim what you want.

I know if I ever started cutting my own hair, I would probably feel that urge, too.

Leshia

Hairlove, I guess I could *try* to make that kind of commitment, but I just can't resist! Some can't keep their hands out of their hair, I can't keep the scissors out of it!

Yes, Mikeygurl, it might be healthy, but like I said, I'm never getting much beyond a few inches past shoulders..*sighs*

Karonica

Leshia, I can be the exact same way. I love cutting my hair, I have to admit, but as time wears on, I want it back.
Eh well.