I Am Seeing Both of the New LHCF Banners!

mscocoface

Is it normal to see both the new banners at different times?

As I am typing this thread I see the one with the lady on the far right with the two poney tails.

But when I am in other threads or responding to other threads I see the lady on the far right with an afro.

I get one or the other depending on which thread or forum I enter and/or respond to.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Since you girls could not decide definitively on one of the two banners, we have put up both of them rotating in a random sequence. :)

GodMadeMePretty

Thank you for taking my suggestion!!!!! Alright!!!!!!! Now let me go click somewhere else and see if the second one comes up. I only see the old one with the afro.

Tanji

Since you girls could not decide definitively on one of the two banners, we have put up both of them rotating in a random sequence. :)
dimopoulos, would you please contact me. I love the new banners and have a question about them. Thanks

Amerie123

did u all noticed that not only the girl on the far right hair changed, but the second girl's hair changed too. from being wavy and all out, then slicked back with strings in the front. I like it. I noticed the change asap. i was like ooooh. nice. LOL