I ask that you pray for me.

andreab

PLease pray for me While I am praying for myself and for everyone else on this site to be blessed and come through their situations with the grace of God.

The day before I was to leave fly to Ohio for an interview I got in car accident. I was ok with a little bit of swelling and stiches. My car was totaled. I had just purchased the insurance 5 days before but I did not get collusion coverage. I am at the mercy of the insurance company. When the girl hit me caused me to hit someone else. The girl who caused the accident has to pay for both cars but she only had min coverage. The insurance company is waiting for the other lady to get her car in to be inspected and accessed for damages before they will pay out anything.

Without a car I am getting rides and going day by day. It is hard for me to be without transportation with a 3 month old baby and my upcoming move.

I know this is a Blessing. Satan faught to bring me down that whole weekend finding what ever weapons he could use to keep me from getting my job in OH. I made it though. PLease just pray that this lady gets her car in to shop quickly and that the Lord has mercy on me. Please Lord Jesus provide me with a car. I praise, I bless, I thank you for all the Blessings you have given me I just ask that you touch these people and allow them to work quickly to resolve this matter.

Amen
Please pray for me in agreement.

God Bless

Andrea

Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah Hallelujah Thank you Jesus.

moda

I will definitely pray for you andreab, I am so sorry this happened to you, at least you are doing fine, although it costs money a car can be replaced, you and your child cannot, thank God you walked away with little injury.

ArrrBeee

I am praying that God will hear the prayers on your behalf and move in a mighty and awesome way.

Let us know how things turn out.

good2uuuu

I'm adding you to my prayer list right now. I know how inconvenient accidents are. Thank the Lord you are ok. You will be driving your own set of wheels again soon.