Mom was in car accident - please pray

Renewed1

My mom was in a horrible car accident this morning. She says she is doing fine, but I'm concern and she feels that she doesn't need to go to the hospital.

Please pray for her.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
My mom was in a horrible car accident this morning. She says she is doing fine, but I'm concern and she feels that she doesn't need to go to the hospital.

Please pray for her.

Father we thank you in Jesus' Name that your healing takes full place in the heart and body of MarriageMaterial 's mother. Let there be no repercussions nor injuries hidden and unforseen. Protect her through this night as she rests and your healing presence flows throughout her body in total completion in Jesus' Name.

Unto you is all glory and honour and power. It is you who prevails in her life and body and in her heart and none other.

Praise you Father, Praise you Father, Praise You Father God, for your healing presence in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Loving prayers to Mom, flowing in richness from our hearts. Amen.

Nice & Wavy

Father.....cover MarriageMaterial and her family with the Blood of Jesus!!! I am in total agreement with the prayer by Shimmie.

God, your plan is perfect for her...keep her in the cleft of the Rock!

In Jesus name...Amen!

Praying for your mom.

Renewed1

Thank you ladies. She says she's fine, but.....I'm unsure an I'm trusting God. I'll keep you updated.

Guitarhero

My mom was in a horrible car accident this morning. She says she is doing fine, but I'm concerned and she feels that she doesn't need to go to the hospital.

Please pray for her.

Oh dear! She should at least get checked out. What if she develops complications later? My ex hit a tree when a deer jumped in front of him. He thought he was fine until he went to the doctor a day or 2 later and his heart had a bruise on it. Get her in the car and take her just to make sure. Why is she so stubborn? I'm sure the EMS's wanted to take her in to get checked out. OP, does your mom have insurance?

mscocoface

Try to convince her to at least see her own private physician if you said it was a horrible accident she should at the very least get checked out.

Prayers sent.

Renewed1

^^^Good advice, I'm going to try that angle.

But she overall is fine, she was moving about and seem fine. She said she has no pain.

Nice & Wavy

^^^Good advice, I'm going to try that angle.

But she overall is fine, she was moving about and seem fine. She said she has no pain.
Overall, she should see a physician.

In 2007 I was in a car accident. For 2 days I didn't feel any pain and then WHAM! I could not lift my arm and my back was on fire.

Turned out that I had a shoulder rotor cuff full tear, 2 herniated disks in my upper back and lower back, nerve damage in my right hand. I had to get surgery for the shoulder and was out of work for 5 weeks. Also, went for physical therapy for 2 whole years.

It's 2012 and I still go through pain in my back every now and again.

Still praying for mom, that she won't have anything wrong, but tell her to use wisdom.