I BCed :D

wheezy807

My heart dropped when i saw who started this thread. I didn't even know you were transitioning. You are no longer defined by your hair. Best of wishes while you experience this new journey. My goodness, i would just die for your thickness. Maybe just half!

frizzy

Wow dsylla, I admire your commitment to going 100% natural. You cut a lot of hair off! I know you are going to hook-it-up and make it gorgeous, as usual.

I will always be a fan of yours!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
WOW, D. You are so incredible. Your hair will be back to your old length in no time. Your hair is still long. You retained a lot during your transition. I am so inspired!:congrats:

Last edited:

MyAngelEyez~C~U

:woohoo:Your hair looks fine, just wait till you style it up, add a lil product and fro candy to it, you'll be:heart2: with your :afro:!

Mrs. Verde

O...M...G!!!! I was just telling someone about you the other day. I know it's your hair, but I'm a little sad. It was sooooooooooooooo long. But then I remember how fast it seems like it grew before. Didn't you go SL to WL in a few years? You'll be back to that length very soon.

PS Are you gonna open your fotki back up. I want to show my friend your pictures:grin:

Last edited:

Tamrin

unapologetic
Wow Dsylla. I cannot believe you finally did it. Don't worry you will figure out how to style it. I remember my first cut after that there was no looking back. Its been 5 months for me and its the best decision i could have made for my hair. You are right after a while caring for the permed hair becomes a burden.

deltagyrl

Covers ears & eyes singing lalalalalala.....

I just know you didn't cut off all of that hair. It was to your KNEES, D. *faints*

I don't know why I thought you were already natural.

When I muster up the strength, I'll look.

LaFemmeNaturelle

Omg I'm soooo excited lol I'm on my phone and its dying but I can't wait to see the videos! Your hair is so thick and beautiful

Carrie A

Oh my goodness! That was a shock to see :( ....but you gotta do what cha gotta do. Congrats on becoming natural! I'm sure the locks are going to look fab. I just want to know what you do to keep your complexion looking so smooth.

*Happily Me*

thanks again.

I will unlock my fotki later, for sure. I had a stalker but i think everything's ok now.

oh, i use coconut oil on my face every day.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Congrats on the BC! I've gotta get used to seeing you w/ long hair.

I've gotta say that you look like such a baby face! You do 40+ real well. :yep:

Chocolatelove2010

I really like your personality!

I was shocked to see you cut all that hair off.. I was like HUH.. WHAAA.. I WAS SCREAMING NOOOOOOO behind my comp :look:

But you're so cool, you were just like yeahhh whatever :lol:

I'm sure you're gonna work it!

Can't wait to see your progress. Keep us updated :grin: