I BCed :D

CB1731

WOW! I just showed my DH and the first thing he says is "she looks cute like that" and I agree. You are beautiful no matter what.

Nonie

Nonie
I say we need to po out a little licca for the lost homies!

Mrs. Verde, I'm with you on that.

MA2010

Covers ears & eyes singing lalalalalala.....

I just know you didn't cut off all of that hair. It was to your KNEES, D. *faints*

I don't know why I thought you were already natural.

When I muster up the strength, I'll look.

I felt the same way!

I am sure you will grow your natural hair out to your texlaxed length in no time!

finickyone

OMG, I couldn't stop staring at the video with those hip length ponytails. You are so lucky to have BMP near you to do your hair. I look forward to seeing your future progress.

Pooks

Congrats honey! I can't wait to enjoy your progress as a natural. Your hair was jaw-dropping. I predict it will be again. Blessings.

BrooklynSouth

Just think of the fun you are going to have with new styles..how about some twists? I started my BC that way, it was a great protective style. I'd love to see your hair in fluffy twists.

Qurlyqt

I've watched your hair forever! Always loved it, love it now! I thought you were natural already. Congrats on your BC and look forward to seeing you "work it" because I know you're going to!

MeowMix

Wow just wow. I agree with Ms. Martina.

Btw..your big chop is bigger than my 'little hair'. CONGRATULATIONS:)

Keen

I had to do a double take to make sure I was reading this right. Congrats D! I'm considering taking the plunge. Right now I'm holding off on relaxing and see if I change my mind.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
ooooow weeeee :thud: I betcha you will make it to WL again before I even get there for the first time. LOL :congrats: on your BBC!! :up: