I believe I have made my decision!!!

shetara20

Ever since I came home I have been debatong on what to do with my hair!!! I went from wanting to grow natural to wanting kinky twists or braids. But I realized that aint me:nono:.I think Ima go to my professional hair dresser(Love her-gives it to me straight about my hair..LOL) and have her cut any breakage or split ends. I also want some color. Im sick of looking at the same old plain jane every morning:perplexed.Nothing about my hair stands out so ima do either some highlights or semi-perm color ima talk it ova with my hair stylist ans see what she says. Im sick and tired of tryin mess around with my own hair when i just need to ask her about it. Its been a lil overdue to get my hair trimmed anyway:wallbash:... and the best way to handle this is to go to her and stop *****in to everyone about my hair issues.

Try all the alternative styles first. 'Cause once you relax it's a long way back to natural.

I'd recommend microtwists a little longer than our natural hair length, this will give you some styling flexiblity and you can always twist some color in for fun.

IMHO

Back