I bought some products today!

Str8~Curly

I felt like it’s time to step my game up a bit. Also, I’ve been noticing a little breakage lately so I decided to start a true regimen, not the lazy girl one I had previously. Anyway, I bought:
Elasta QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo- An old time favorite. Very moisturizing, not stripping.
Aphogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor- I may not need protein since I’m a natural, but I figure every once and a while it could be good. I mainly purchased this because it claims to remove mineral deposits from the hair. I don’t want to include a clarifying shampoo with harsh sulfates so I think this combined with the shampoo should cut it- we’ll see.
And Dark and Lovely Moisture Seal Deep Conditioner- I almost bought the Aphogee Remoisturizer or whatever it’s called but I’m so glad I didn’t b/c many of you said it’s crap now that I just did a search. Also, the Moisture Seal conditioner doesn’t have any protein from what I can see. I walked up and down the store with both of them trying to decide until ol’ girl working in there started following me (Bet you can guess what kind of store I was in:angry2::censored:).
I’m waiting on my shipment of Kids Organic Shea Butter Lotion which is another favorite of mine.

Just though I would share- feel free to comment.

FeelinIt

I bought a new hair dryer, ionic 1875 watts from Conair.

A Goody Plasmium Gel hair brush for blow outs

I also bought a new shampoo and conditioning line from Garnier. I've been using Pantene forever so I decided to switch it up. It is the line for extremely damaged hair. So far the conditioner is great.

I also bought the Easy Straight flat iron serum.

I'm getting ready to press my natural hair. I will post pics when I'm done from before and after and then a week later.

Happy product shopping!!!

Str8~Curly

Is the bolded a protectant? If not, what do you use for that purpose. It would be nice for me to see my length from time to time but I just don't want to risk any damage. Off to do a search :grin:.

I bought a new hair dryer, ionic 1875 watts from Conair.

A Goody Plasmium Gel hair brush for blow outs

I also bought a new shampoo and conditioning line from Garnier. I've been using Pantene forever so I decided to switch it up. It is the line for extremely damaged hair. So far the conditioner is great.

I also bought the Easy Straight flat iron serum.

I'm getting ready to press my natural hair. I will post pics when I'm done from before and after and then a week later.

Happy product shopping!!!