I can finally wash without worry!

dicapr

After several years of refining how I wash my hair to minimize shedding and breakage I finally have it down to a science. I tried to wash my hair in braids, but I just didn't feel my hair was clean like that. I remembered some beauty show that said that women with curly hair should only manipulate their roots when washing their hair. That is working great for me. Then I read the directions on the bottle of shampoo. It actually said to let the shampoo sit 3 minutes before washing it out. I was skeptical, but I tried it. Because I don't manipulate the lenght of the hair, letting the shampoo sit just romoves the surface dirt and doesn't dry out my hair. I conditioned and rinsed with cool water and my shedding was minimal and my hair was moisturized. I only combed after the conditioner had set for a couple of minutes. I think I have found my way to wash hair with low manipulation.

macherieamour

Great tip! I thought about doing this but felt like the rest of my hair wasnt gonna get clean...Ill give it a try to see how it works!!!