I cannot wait til Sunday!

firecracker

:grin: I have been anticipating this coming Sunday all week. I visited a co workers church last Sunday. The Pastor is off the chain. I have been seeking another church to become actively involved. My co worker kept saying girl you will love my church family. I cannot wait to get my 90 day prayer partner and take my members classes. TGIF ya'll. The Devil has been busy all week cuz he is mad! Get back Jack because your lil temporary power has been abolished:lachen: ! I know he's got more in store for me. I am up to the challenge. Faith Inspirational is my new family. I am so happy ya'll I could not wait til the weekend. I am going to purchase that big beautiful International Study Bible that is so informational and inspirational. I can't wait to get lifted!

firecracker

The Devil tried it again but I perservered. God be the Glory. I had to report a crime on someone I trusted. Guess who walked out My new Pastor who is a Sheriff Sergent. God sure is good and faithful because I could have hurt someone today. God was watching out for me as usual. I have been having doubts and feeling's of apprehension with this person so I have been avoiding them. Oh well God brought it all to the light. We truly live in a sick crazy world. I am so glad I am covered in the blood. Can't wait til Sunday.

firecracker

Thanks ya'll. I had another situation that arised that isn't challenging my faith just my resolve. I know I am changed cuz I didn't hurt anyone and they sure deserved it. I posted on the off topic. It was too sick to bring up in here.