I CAN'T FIND TROPICAL(DOMINICAN)CONDITIONERS ! *DELETED*

E

EgyptianSand16

I CAN\'T FIND TROPICAL(DOMINICAN)CONDITIONERS ! *DELETED*

Post deleted by EgyptianSand16

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Re: I CAN\'T FIND TROPICAL(DOMINICAN)CONDITIONERS !

If you don't live in NYC or the DC area, it's a losing battle... I have a friend in NY that takes pity on me.
Search "Tropical" or "Dominican conditioners"--someone found a store in NY that takes phone orders. And search "Mimor"--that's US the distributor.

hope2

I could not locate the product either but then found it on Ebay. Two ladies were selling new containers of the Avocado and the Aloe for my winning price of $3.00 with the same for shipping. I ended up with 3 containers after winning 2 auctions. Search under Beauty---Hair care---conditioners.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Be careful with Ebay. Some of them aren't the Dominican formula. Make sure it says "Made in the Dominican Republic" next to the bar code. It should be in a dark green tub with a white top and white lettering.

I'm not saying the other versions aren't any good. But I've tried the Venezuelan, American (TIC) and Dominican versions--the Dominican one is thicker and more moisturizing, IMO.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
what is so good about dominican products??

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only used some of the conditioners. For me, they moisturize and soften my hair without greasiness. My hair is really fluffy and soft after I use them. They are really thick and creamy.

I also like the idea of using something that is "different" and "special" that is so cheap. The Tropical products cost under $5 for 17 oz. Well, they would if I lived in NY.

Allandra

Yeah, they really are thick and creamy. I love 'em.