I Cheated: Suave Sun-Ripened Raspberry Conditioner

Jade21

To Baby Curls and the rest of my sisters here who are on the May Withdrawal Challenge, I CHEATED. I wish I could say I felt horrible, but I broke the promise, so I am making a public confession and am prepared to be pelted

Why did I cheat? Well, the product's smell and it was cheap
I spent $1.05, including tax, for 15oz of Suave's Sun-Ripened Raspberry conditioner in the Naturals line.

As bad as it sounds, well, I think this conditioner is superior
It smells yummy, as Allandra would say, and it's thick as anything. Greatest surprise to me was that this is the FIRST positive experience I have ever had with a Suave hair product. Tried the Coconut and the Vanilla in the line ages ago and simply tossed them. My hair was not conditioned enough...major flyaways and it felt kinda gummy, too.

Here's what I did: I used Gary Null's Heavenly Hair Cleanser for my shampoo, then used my herbal rinse, spread a plenty of the Suave and left it on for about 15-20 minutes. When I rinsed my hair was utterly soft, tangle-free and smelled delightful. Squirted a tad of the Infusium 23 throughout my hair and proceeded to my diffuser. The heat seemed to accentuate the smell and my hair still smells great today.

Ingredients: Water, cetyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, potassium chloride, fragrance, distearyldimonium chloride, disodium EDTA, 2-bromo-2mitropropane-1, 3-diol, tocopheryl acetate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, propylene glycol, methyllisothiazolinone, raspberry extract, D & C Red No. 33, FD&C Blue No. 1.

Overall Rating: 5/5...loved it!

~Jade~

Allandra

Well, Jade. You'll have to get a
like the others that broke the May Challenge. However, it's always good to have a great product review. My oldest niece uses the Suave Sun-Ripened Raspberry lotion, and it smells wonderful.

JenJen2721

Great review Jade! I still think we should have been given like a $5 slip-up allowance or something before we got spanked!

BTW, What's up w/Gary Null's Heavenly Hair Cleanser?!?!? Just the name of it sounds enticing!! Please give a review on that! Or PM me!

Thanks!
Jen

Tracy

I'd love a review too Jade

I've heard bits and pieces about this shampoo but I'd love to know what you personally think of it...and whether or not it lathers at all....

Armyqt

Jade, Jade, Jade
J/K......girl you know misery loves company. I wish I could say I only fell for 1.05. I fell hard
And after that I justified EVEN MORE purchases.

I'm glad you liked the conditioner. I may have to check it out for my conditioner washes. Thanks for the review.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Jade, Jade, Jade. What could I say? I'm fighting the urge, but I'm still hanging on until next week. I like using Suave, but not on a consistant basis. Great review, though. I'm not spanking you, but here is what's going to haunt you next time you buy another hair care product.
I love you, though. The Challenge is almost over. So no hard feelings, ok?</font>

Jade21

Baby Curls, girrrrrrrrl, I was sitting here just cracking up at those little graemlins...just horrific little critters! I'm glad we are all still cool since I cheated...hehehe

Temptation, temptation....

~Jade~