I DID IT...the BC that is!!!!!!!!!!!!

JenJen2721

Congratulations, MsK. That took a lot of strength. I can't wait to see the pictures and follow your progress.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
(I achieved this look by adding Polyjuice Potion to my supplement regimen
)

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't fall for this...

Country gal

I am happy for you. It's great that you made a decision and followed it through. Your fiance is way cool for making you feel comfortable with your dramatic move. Can't wait to see the pics.

skegeesmb

Congratulations Ms. K! It's so much better when you get the chop and love it at the same time! I liked mine and thought it was too cute, and was glad that I let it grow out a bit so I could style it both natural and curled.

Have fun with your new do!

ms_kenesha

<font color="red"> Thanks everyone for the support. I wish I had a digital camera so I could up load a picture right now. My future mother in law saw me today and said my hair looked really cute and that I looked like a model

PS Cdfrank, thanks for the compliment on my website.
</font>

CocoaCure

Congratulations Ms. Kenesha!!! I'm sure you look great!! Remember what I was saying about Barbers??? They do tend to take alot, but they're not used to a client minding how much they take off because most of their clients are MEN! But all the women I've heard, including yourself, say they do a lot of unnecessary cutting - I know they're just "evening" it out, but yeah, they can do a little too much. I haven't heard what you said regarding the frayed ends. But anyhoo, many congrats on your new cut! I'm sure you're feeling great!! It's also a great when our men like what we do with our hair!!! :)

loverofnaps71

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! OOHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

GIRL, YOU BETTER SEND SOME PICS!!!! I BET YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! SO, YOU DECIDED TO DO IT BEFORE YOUR WEDDING? HOW DOES THE FIANCEE LIKE IT???!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT...

ms_kenesha

Hey LON,

I will post pics as soon as possible. I ran into Jennifer_MD today so she was the first LHCF member ever to see it

My fiance loves it and you'll see it next week fo sho!

Country gal

I am the second LHCF member to see Ms. Kenesha's Big chop. I took pics at our Ladies night out. She looks adorable with her new cut. She has the face for it.