I DID MY HENNA TREATMENT!!!! *Pictures*

Lavendar

Your first treatment turned out Fab! I love the shine and color! Definitely leave out the indigo if you want more auburn highlights, although henna makes my hair black and I've never used indigo....go figure. I do have pretty red highlights though.

Suerte

GORGEOUS! I really love the different shades in it.

and if you have any unobstructed views of your eyebrows, I'd love to see those, too! :grin:

SleekandBouncy

GORGEOUS! I really love the different shades in it.

and if you have any unobstructed views of your eyebrows, I'd love to see those, too! :grin:

:lol:
I'll see if I can take a picture for you.
I'm a stickler for well shaped brows. I actually bleached them to brighten my face for Summer, I found a new lightener that is so much better than Jolen.

Suerte

:lol:
I'll see if I can take a picture for you.
I'm a stickler for well shaped brows. I actually bleached them to brighten my face for Summer, I found a new lightener that is so much better than Jolen.

Jolen OMG I do that, too. I also bleach the lil tiny tiny baby hairs on my forehead because I like that angelic halo look.

You can only tell IRL though. Never shows up in photos.

I'll be awaiting a PM of those brows, missy!

SleekandBouncy

NEWBIE HERE:

ok what does HENNA do? and how do u apply it?? thanks

You mix it, let it sit for hours and then apply and let sit for hours in your hair. It's muddy and messy, but I love the results.
It makes your hair thicker, shinier and can give your hair a reddish/auburn glow or a dark inky black.
Those are just basics, but there were several great henna threads that can provide you more info than I can.
Do a search for "henna" in the subject line, you'll get lots of great info :)