I DID THE BC!!

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
Lol. I did the "Big Chop". Okay, so I'm not exactly transitioning, but I DID decided to go ahead and cut off all the overprocessed ends of my hair, leaving only my texturized hair.

Thanks to all those who gave me advice on whether or not to chop my hair off. I think it will be better for me (and my head) in the long-run.

I cut of about 6-7 inches of hair. My hair is now in layers and is about 4 inches all around. YES. I said 4 inches. It's a BIG change. I've NEVER had my hair this short. I've added some pictures in my album. Tell me what you think!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Girl, give yourself about 4 months- you will be amazed at how fast is sprouts out of your head after big chopping!! Congrats!

MzTami

Hellerrrr
I admire your courage, you look good with the BC! I am transitioning and I only have about 2 inches of new growth, and BC is not soon for me, I don't have the courage.(I'm like the lion from the wizard of oz, when it comes to the BC)

beawo

Thats great your hair will definetly love you for that, and you will see that it will actually grow better and be breakage free.