I FINALLY did the BIG CHOP!!! (Video Footage)

blah54

I am so excited to share with you guys the video footage on youtube of me doing the big chop! I have been trying to go natural for three years and it gets me mad that I crave in to the crack because I feel that my hair could have been BSL lol But oh well I am glad I did it this time. My hair was so damaged from the relaxers that I just got fed up with it and was sick of my mom telling me that I couldn't be successful with Natural hair and that I have to relax. Anyways SUBSCRibe me I will share my journey and hopefully anyone thinking about going natural just do it cause if i can do it so can you!

Check out the video footage of me doing the Big CHOP!!! *SUBSCRIBE 4 more lol*

http://youtu.be/67x1KG7NxIM

* I have pictures below with relaxer hair and the big chop result

Attachments

• 2011-09-29_21-07-37_749 (2).jpg
    2011-09-29_21-07-37_749 (2).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 2010-12-13 17-21-59.259.jpg
    2010-12-13 17-21-59.259.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

blah54

my mom is actually starting to get use to it which i am so suprised! She was the reason why I went back to the crack because i was unemployed at one point and she was telling me that i wouldnt get a job beccause of my natural hair i was feeling depressed and tried to it anyways once i put the relaxer i had regret it the same day so i transitioned. now shes like well excited about it. Keeps telling me how my hair looked like as a kid

my boyfriend loves long hair so he didnt like it but i showed him a couple of videos on youtube of girls doing bigchop and their hair growth affter a year and he said that he supports and understand why i am doing it!