I finally figured out what my One Line is gonna be

J 3 a n i O u s

I also like Garnier very much. It smells really good and you get alot of product for a reasonable price. I've used the Long & Strong Shampoo and Conditioner and the Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. I liked both of them very much. The Sleek and Shine really helped with the fizzy hair. Garnier Fructis is definately a good product line that I can rely on.

crlsweetie912

KhandiB said:
That was probably gonna happen anyways.. :lol:
LOL

I still have so many poo's and conditioners, I got some Nexxus, Suave, Pantene, :lol:

Im just gonna use what I got before I go on a buying spree.. even though Im DYING to use NTM... :cry:
Khandi I got a bottle of NTM that you can have. It's the silk touch leave in. It didn't do anything for my hair!

LovelyLionessa

I love my Garnier Length and Strength leave in. This stuff is the shiznit!! Plus it's sooo creamy. I mix some in my palm with S-Curl, they go really well together. It contains castor oil, avocado oil and other good stuff. It is high cone if that's your thing. And it smells soooo good. This is my one lone Garnier product right now, I'm kinda scared to try their conditioners since I am on a no new conditioners personal challenge. I have so many of my staple conditioners stockpiled it's insane. But if I gave it a second thought I would really want to try some of their conditioners too. :ohwell:

Ayeshia

I havent used the Garnier Masque in Ages. But it worked awesome on my hair. I wish it came in bigger containers though.

Cien

Pink is my signature color
oh lawd.....I shouldn't have opened this! the last thing I need is to try another product! :look:

**jotting Garnier down on my list of items to try!**

LovelyLionessa

Ayeshia said:
I havent used the Garnier Masque in Ages. But it worked awesome on my hair. I wish it came in bigger containers though.

I have always found that a bit off putting about though teensy pots too. My hair goes through conditioner like mad. But I was at Walgreens earlier this week and they actually had jumbo sized jars of the 2 Garnier masks.

morehairplease

tishee said:
Hi KhandiB,

By chance have you tried the DHD line yet? If so, what do you think of it?

thanks in advance
tishee

bumping for KhandiB or anyone that has had the chance to try DHD by Nat Lewis.

thanks ladies