I Finally got a Fotki

angelita842002

I finally did a photo album not alot of pictures since i really wasnt in to it. Will be taking alot of pics in Dec when i flat iron my hair. Am trying not to take any until then. I have learned so much in these past couple of months and my hair is thanking me for it. My hair feels like its been the same length for the past couple of years so hopefully i will see some growth. Feel free to stop by and comment thanks.:)

Yay!! I love to look at pics! *off to view fotki*
OT:cute baby!!

ETA: Just viewed your fotki, your hair is very pretty! I just love the texture of it :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys!! She is a little bad @$$....She is 16months i was wishing for her to get this age now i want her to be a wittle baby again. Shes at a tough :mad: age!!LOL

Ahh thanks guys a couple of months on this board and hair slowly starts to do a 360. I should post a pic of her dad!!! I dont think she looks like me at all :perplexed . Will come back with a pic!

Off to check out your fotki! Please have comments turned on! :yep: I hate having to come back and deliver the bad news of "I tried to leave a comment but couldn't."

Okay, couldn't leave a comment there so I'll leave one here. Your hair is beautiful and I look forward to seeing your progress in the future.

Back