Finally! Fotki Photos

Finally! Fotki Photos

After months of procrastinating, and being inspired by other LHCF members albums, I’ve finally put together some hair photos. I’ve gained a lot of hair knowledge since I joined. Keep posting those great hair albums, ladies and thanks for the hair inspiration.

Hopefully it will inspire other LHCF fine hair textured ladies.

AudraChanell

:grin: Keep doing what your doing girlie ... your hair is very beautiful!! :grin:

Now, what about this product line do you like?

MonaLisa

Lawd Oprah! I mean tvgirl...I have been waiting! LOL.

Gawgeous hair!!!! Why did u have to put a product up in there???:lol:
I keep hearing about this Silk2....

something else for future rotation...

Thanks for sharing the great pics!!!!:)

Your hair is beautiful!! It looks so nice and healthy! I love the caramel highlights. As far as silk2, I fell in love with their foaming wrapping lotion..hair comes out so shiny and silky. I did not realize that they had other products. I'll have to check some of them out!!

lonesomedove

From one fine haired lady to another :notworthy! Thank you so much for posting your album so we can see. What's your regimen?

Thank you all for all the kind compliments. All the ladies on the boards have beautiful hair.

My HairRegime- co wash on my own 2x a week with Nexxus Humectress and heat...One or two days a week I let my hairstylist lightly wash, deep condition rollerset and style. Wash Days, I wash with Silk 2 Long and Strong Shampoo and condition with Humectress and a little Silk 2 Moistec.
Rollersets three times a week with Silk2Foam Potion Wrap Lotion. A little black castor oil to protect my ends every day. Heavy Protein: (Emergencee) once or twice a month. Light Protein once a week-- Silk2 Protofoam Super Conditioner .

I'm a fan of the Silk 2 product line because it keeps the moisture balance in my my hair without having to add any other products plus they don't weigh my fine hair down Silk2 Foam Potion Wrap Lotion I love because it gives me body, shine and movement and isn't watered down like a lot of the products I've tried from the BSS. My roller wrap sets feel salon fresh (not dry or crispy) for five days. Their protein and moisturizing treatements work great for my hair as well. My fave deep conditioner is still Nexxus Humectress. I'll never give it up that one.

Nay

Lovely pics! You've got some nice growth, too, from two years ago. Your regime seems to be working ;)

Thanks for sharing, and I hope to see more of your hair in the future :grin: