i finally got a fotki

Royal Glory

Your hair...and you... are beautiful, gorgeous. Why have you been feeling down??? You are making great progress. Your length is fabulous. What is your ultimate hair goal?

Last edited:
B

Bublnbrnsuga

Hey shortie :wave:

You are ignoring our requests for your regimen, I see :lol:

Spill the beans! Also tell us how you straighten your hair, ie, products used, tools used, preparation to straighten, etc.

Qetesh

Royal Glory said:
Your hai...and you... are beautiful, gorgeous. Why have you been feeling down??? You are making great progress. Your lenght is fabulous. What is your ultimate hair goal?

thanks everyone.... :)

i am down about my ends :mad:... you can see a pic of them i updated it again in the recent pics... its mainly because i wear my hair down daily but i cant help it...

i did have a goal of waistlength but since i am there , i am going for tailbone and thats only to see if it will grow that long, after that ill cut it back just above waistlength again because i really dont think tailbone hair will look right on me, cover up my body too much

Qetesh

Ms Lala said:
You're are one of my hair inspirations. I am so glad you made a fotki.

thanks

and i finally updated my reg in the journal section of my fotki.

i will make sure to take pics of my next flexirod set and my next braidout.

senimoni

I'm so happy you have a fotki.. :). Now if you'd turn on your comments....hint hint.

Awww well, your hair is gorgeous as are you.

Qetesh

senimoni said:
I'm so happy you have a fotki.. :). Now if you'd turn on your comments....hint hint.

Awww well, your hair is gorgeous as are you.

i didnt know they had to be turned on...LOL

i wondered why i had no comments LOL

Royal Glory

Maybe you can consider a light dusting of your ends. Your hair is lovely. Stay encouraged. You are an inspiration.

Qetesh said:
thanks everyone.... :)

i am down about my ends :mad:... you can see a pic of them i updated it again in the recent pics... its mainly because i wear my hair down daily but i cant help it...

i did have a goal of waistlength but since i am there , i am going for tailbone and thats only to see if it will grow that long, after that ill cut it back just above waistlength again because i really dont think tailbone hair will look right on me, cover up my body too much

zzirvingj

GORGEOUS!! Girl, it takes me a year to get 3 inches of growth...no fair!!

Has your hair always grown so fast??

Great job!!

growinglong777

Girl your hair is gorgeous.. If I can get to where you are, who knows what will happen,, Keep encouraged, you and your hair are beautiful.

Qetesh

thanks everyone for the support.

not to mention the fact that all of you ladies give me so much inspiration.

blackbarbiedoll007:my regimen is in the journal section of my fotki.

zzirvingj - I never payed attention to how fast my hair grew until now i think i normally get about 3/4 inch per month. before LCHF i would jus hotcurl dirty hair and get trims every few months so its really no wonder i never really noticed it grow past bra-strap length.

yodie

Qetesh said:
so i finally got one, i have wasted a good 2 hours messing around tryin to figure out how to upload this ish, not to mention the fact that my laptop is slow :mad: .... anyway i have some comparison pics listed, i have been feeling down lately and these comparison pics have helped some. i dont take alot of hair only pics but i do take enough showin my mug... ahh well

i still feel like my ends wont stop splitting tho...

please let me know what u think

http://public.fotki.com/Qetesh/

Okay, I laughed at your 2 hours trying to post pics. I was trying to upload pics today and couldn't get it right. I'll try again another day.