I finally got my FHI flat iron!!! before and after pix inside

eyunka

I'm at work right now and can't get on but her name is saloncabelo - how to flat iron. HTH

She also has a How to blow drop video that helped me alot as well.

great job and can you post the link of the youtube video you were talking about?

Tee

eyunka,

What is your hair type? & are you natural, relaxed or texlaxed?? Your hair looks beautiful, btw!! :)
I know she will come back in here, but she is texlaxed now.
Great job! I have a Sedu (which I love). However, I've been eyeing the FHI for a while now. Hmmmmmm ... you may have just pushed me over the edge to purchase one.
Don't get me wrong, I love my sedu, but the FHI Platform had my hair looking like ....WOW!!:blush:

eyunka

Tee thanks for answering, don't know how i missed that.

yes, I'm texlax 4a/b

I know she will come back in here, but she is texlaxed now.

Don't get me wrong, I love my sedu, but the FHI Platform had my hair looking like ....WOW!!:blush:

Hairsofab

I'm at work right now and can't get on but her name is saloncabelo - how to flat iron. HTH

She also has a How to blow drop video that helped me alot as well.

I was talking about the natural who used the fhi to flat iron. I thought that was on a youtube video as well.

dlewis

It turned out very nice and straight.

Why are you looking so mad at your hair in the before pictures?:lachen:

eyunka

DLewis come on now do you see that mess. Sometimes I'm like what do i do to it now. I have a long way before i get to where you are:yep:
It turned out very nice and straight.

Why are you looking so mad at your hair in the before pictures?:lachen:

eyunka

i was very surprised he remembered let along paid attention to what the lady said on youtube. All he knows is he wants his wife to have long hair so whatever he needs to do h eis going to do it.

Awesome results. And that was nice of your DH to be so interested and helpful.