I finally have a Fotki album!!!

jodydreams

There are only a few pics of my hair, but I am happy that my hair was able to look like this 6 months post. :) I CO washed and flat ironed. Thanks for looking.;)

jodydreams
Fotki
pw: jody22

Your hair looks very healthy! :yep:

What products did you use to flat iron? I can't believe that is 6 months post.

Last edited:
I might be overlooking your link, but I don't see a link for your fotki album.
Edited: Nevermind. I see the link now. I'm off to view...

You have really, thick, pretty hair. Very nice! Thank you for sharing!:)

Thanks y'all :blush: I really only used a few products. Throughout the 6 months I used sulfer 8, isoplus and thats about it. I first CO washed with VO5 Kiwi and Lime Herbal clarifying conditioner (cuz i had crazy build up) and then Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesteral. My hair was so thick it was hard for me to wash it. Then I used Isoplus leave in and blow dried it a bit, put it in a pony, did a baggie with Carrot oil on my ends. Also on my edges and covered my head with a shower cap. Blow dried a lil more the next day (today) and used Hask Shine Frizz Remedy on each section of my hair that I flat ironed. I didnt have to use that much of it on each part but it realy worked with the flat iron.

I didnt cut any of my hair. This is how it just "fell". I had a cut before I started the challenge and at that point my hair was right by my ear, probably a lil bit shorter cuz I remember being mad at the stylist for cutting so much. I had my relaxer in for about a week and then I got braids cuz I hated my cut so much. I felt stupid for doin that but my hair seems to be good. ;)

Thanks for the compliments ladies! ;)

Hi

I must say your hair is gorgeous , healthy looking and thick . very nice .
By the way this is my first post OMG , not that you would care ,but I am so excited thats all.

I sent you a pm ,please read when you have time

neb2005 said:
Hi

I must say your hair is gorgeous , healthy looking and thick . very nice .
By the way this is my first post OMG , not that you would care ,but I am so excited thats all.

I sent you a pm ,please read when you have time
that was so cute! :lol::lol::lol:

welcome aboard! :D

You're doing so well. Keep up the good work!

My Album: www.fotki.com/ctcks
Password: bornagain

Natural
Flat-Ironed w/ HAI & Beyond the Zone
Moisture-misted in the car and at home
Frequent Shampoo
Trying to use natural products (EO's, Aloe Vera, etc.)

WOW! That cut is so cute on you! Best wishes on yor journey to long and healthy hair, although it looks like you got the healthy part down pat! BTW, do you have a pic of the CONAIR ceramic that you used? If so, please post, I am curious to see it.....

Happy Hair Growing!

~Championgurl :)

ctcks said:
You're doing so well. Keep up the good work!

My Album: www.fotki.com/ctcks
Password: bornagain

Natural
Flat-Ironed w/ HAI & Beyond the Zone
Moisture-misted in the car and at home
Frequent Shampoo
Trying to use natural products (EO's, Aloe Vera, etc.)
whats moisture-misted?? your hair looks good, by the way :D

Your hair and style look so cute! I can't wait to see your progress pics. Keep up the good work!

Very nice hair. :woot: I can't believe you were at 6 month most relaxer!! :shocked: It doesn't even look like it.

Your hair is very healthy and nicely trimmed too. :)

Very nice. It looks like you have been taking great care of your hair. I like the style you have it in.

That's a cute hairstyle and it looks nice on you. You don't look like you've gone without a relaxer that long at all.;)

Back