I finally made APL!!!!

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Congrats! You are past APL as far as I can see :yep: APL in 9 - 10 months??? Lady it's been over 2 years for me and I'm not quite APL yet! :lachen: Youll be BSL in no time at the fast rate your hair grows!

BoaterGirlKim

Inspiring! Persistence and consistency...way to hang in there to get to APL. Your hair looks root-to-ends healthy and fabulous...I'm doing the happy dance for ya! :happydance:

sharifeh

Congratulations, It looks absolutely stunning!
And you are well past APL, Keep up your bunning routine and BSL will come super soon I'm sure!!

melodies815

Yes...like many have already said...you're well past APL!!! Congratulations, mama! I guess you'll be saying you're BSP by December, huh? lol :lachen::lachen:

Beautiful, healthy hair!! Thanks for posting!

cj

Solitude

wow! Your hair looks great! I'm trying to get to APL and it's taking forever, so this is very encouraging.

againstallodds

:woohoo:This has been a looonnnggg 13 months!!!!! I cut my hair to NL in Sept 2008 because henna was breaking my hair bad. I was able to get from NL to SL in a matter of 3-4 months but from SL to APL, Oh My Gosh!!!!!! :wallbash: It took about 9-10 months just to reach APL. :nono: I am very happy that I've finally reached my goal this year although I am a month behind. I hope getting to BSL won't be as hard or as discouraging. Just wanted to share my joy with someone because IRL it is not a big deal. :sad:

congrats on achieving ur goal! your hair looks so thick and healthy!

Last edited:

Minnie

Congrats, your hair is sooo healthy looking. Like everyone else I can't wait to say those words.