I found a guy with a fotki

LongHairDreams

Ok, I was fotki stalking :curtain:and came across this guy with a fotki.

I thought it was interesting to see a guy document his hair journey. Im sure he's not the only one.

NOTE: I removed the link to his fotki. I did tell him that I posted it here. He's cool. He said he was wondering why he was getting so many hits all of a sudden. He says that he's not the only one documenting. A couple of ladies below said they've seen some men with hair fotki's.

Last edited:

poookie

i wonder if he's okay with the link to his album being posted without his knowledge...

or if he'd be okay with the hundreds of random women that'll now be stalking his fotki, thanks to the new guest feature :perplexed

santia

i wonder if he's okay with the link to his album being posted without his knowledge...

or if he'd be okay with the hundreds of random women that'll now be stalking his fotki, thanks to the new guest feature :perplexed

You know that scared the :censored: outta me today. I haven't checked my Fotki in a while and I was like WTF?!?!?!?

LongHairDreams

isnt fotki public? Its not like its locked and I posted his password :).

PAPRIKA

You know that scared the :censored: outta me today. I haven't checked my Fotki in a while and I was like WTF?!?!?!?

DITTO!! That's why I don't do myspace or have a fotki--side form the fact that I really don't have much hair info to share. I just save my pics on my PC.

drjo91

I have a guy in my fotki who takes care of his mom's hair, aunt, little sister and his own hair.