I Found a Wonderful Conditioner and a Question....

Mochalolita

Hey all...I was browsing through Sally's the other day (even though I only went in to get a brush...y'all know how that goes!) and I ran across At One With Nature Botanical Reconstructing Conditioner. Fabulous!!!!! I left it in for about 30 minutes, and my hair has never felt so soft. I was starting to think that my hair was getting "accustomed" to ORS Hair Mayonnaise, and it was a nice change. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my hair since I used it, and it was less than 3 bucks, so it wasn't too hard on the wallet. Now, my question is...
I saw a product in Sally's called "The One And Only Semi Perm" It says that it creates curls in your hair for 6-8 washes, kind of like a semi permanent hair color. It's by Jheri Redding, and I was wondering if anyone has tried it before. I'm tempted to buy it, it's only 5 bucks, and I haven't been able to find any products to give good definition when I air dry my hair. So if anyone has any opinions on this, good or bad, I would love to hear them!

Hugs,
Crys

Miss Montserrat

If I were you I would stay far away from that product if you already have a relaxer. It sounds like one of those perms that non-minorities put in their hair. Hey... Im no expert but I would definetly get a professional opinion. I noticed that Sallys sells alot of those curly perm products.

auntybe

This product is not for Ethnic hair. I have white friend that used it in her hair and I turned out okay. But it is not at all for ethnic hair.

HTH