I found flexi rods for a really cheap price!!!

God's Anointed

So, I bought 6 packs each (for a total of 18 packs!) of the purple, orange and blue sized flexi rods for $4 :grin: !!! These things usually go for like $4 a pack! I saved over $50. This guy also gives you 18 packs of the perm rods included in the pack. Altogether, you get a total of 288 rods. Check it out...here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/perm-rods-288-t...ryZ36407QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I can't wait to start using the flexi rods and start doing my curly sets.

Kimberly

I don't want to be a killjoy, but did you notice that shipping is $16?:eek:

Even so, 19.99 for that many rollers (3.99 + 16.00 for shipping) is not bad at all. I didn't see if this seller combined shipping, but if he did and she ordered three sets, that would be a steal.

I think it's a great find.

lovelymissyoli

Even with shipping, that's a steal!! I'd spend $20 for the flexi rods alone. I usually spend $7 for a pack of 10 flexi rods and he's offering 18 per bundle (and there's 6 of them)...that's a steal!!

I'd rather spend $20 for 108 flexi rods and 180 perm rods than $70 at a bss for the flexi's alone!

Thanks for sharing!!

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Yep! Ebay is the bomb! I bought 6 packs of rods (36 in total) for 12.00 PLUS SHIPPING!! I'm always on there looking for great deals:grin:

I hope you enjoy your new rollers!

Last edited:

God's Anointed

Yea, I calculated it and to buy everything from the BSS this guy offers would cost about $70 or so. That's why I commented that I saved about $50

drasgrl

Thanks for the info that would last me a lifetime. In my area they average $6.99 for six. I was traveling through Virginia a few weeks ago and found some for $2.99 a pack of six. I thought that was a deal but I only got two packs.

God's Anointed

Is anyone else looking to get these? I just noticed that I won another one of these already and I'm the bidding winner for this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=280197525560&_trksid=p3984.cBID.m312.lVI . Is anyone else looking to buy these? Please bid on this one. I think you only have to bid like $4.25 to beat my price. It saves you alot of money from doing buying these at a Beauty Supply Store and even Sally's. If anyone doesn't know how to use them, I think some users here leave a few of them on overnight to maintain their curly sets. Some other users (like DLewis) also have pics of great sets with them in their albums.

MizAvalon

How many packs would it take a person to roll their whole head? I'm pretty sure that DLewis said in her thread but I don't think I want to search through that monster for the answer.

dlewis

It took 35 rollers to do my head. I went back and bought a couple more packages and spent $30.:sad: I wish I'd known this earlier.:sad::sad::sad:

I'm always intimidated by ebay, I don't know why.

God's Anointed

I was about to buy until I noticed the shipping.:eek: Hellz nah!
Again, you guys this is really not a big deal because you end up spending much less money than you would in the stores. To get that many flexi rods, you will actually spend around $70 or so bucks. However, when you get it from him, you only spend around $20.

You guys, he has listed up more rollers for sale. Go to his store and you will notice that he has alot more of them listed that will end in the next couple of days. I know I prob sound like an advertising commercial but I'm so excited to find these rollers that cheap...I've been looking for a way to get them cheaper.

Last edited:

kandegirl

Ok, thanks. I see a few bids so some ladies must be buying. So we all can some, let's let each know which ones we are bidding on. I'm bidding for the ones that end Monday. I plan on using more of these for my rollerset challenge.

Blessed_Angel

I honestly do not need all those rollers. But I would like some of the flexi-rods, so I wouldn't mind to buy it if me and someone else can go half and half on it. If anyone lives in Brooklyn and would like to split this, let me know.

In the meantime, I am emailing my friends the link.