I found Keracare at Walmart.....Smart Styles salon

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
My local JC Penny Salon carries Keracare and all the other good higher end products. They're a little more expensive there though. So, I walked into Walmart and thought the salon might carry some good products. Being that I forgot to actually walk in the salon itself, I called them later on when I got home. I asked if they carry Keracare products, and lo and behold, they do!!! They were a $1 cheaper than JC Penny and all of the other salons around here, so I found a good deal. Just wanted to let you ladies know if you already didn't.

janeemat

My local Walmart has that line along with some other good line at a cheaper price. I used to purchase all of my Redken products from them.

ak46

I had just bought some from JCPenny since they were having a sale and the closest super Walmart was like 45 minutes away from where I live. Then just yesterday, I realized they just opened a super walmart 15 minutes away from my house...I will be getting my keracare products there, since they sell them for the cheapest prices I've seen :grin:

cicilypayne

good to know saves me time and money because once I'm in the BSS I go crazy :lick: and the product junkie kicks in. Thanks for the INFO

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Yes, I'm glad I could be of help to you all. But just to make sure that everyone knows exactly what I'm talking about, the actual store (Walmart) doesn't carry Keracare products, their salon carries the products. And I saw others too like Paul Mitchell, Biolage, Nexxus, Redken, Dudley, you know, all those higher end goodies. I asked if they carried Mizani, Kenra, Giovanni, or Elucence, and she told me they don't so, that was kind of a disappointment, but oh well. At least they carry Keracare, and because it's a part of Walmart, you can bet their prices are a lot cheaper.

Oh, just a side note: I went to JC Penny's salon to check their prices for Keracare's products, and the prices were up there. For example, the Silken Seal is like $20 at the JCP salon. At Walmart, it's only $16.25. So, you can be sure that I will be getting anything Keracare from Walmart's salon, unless I find it cheaper than that elsewhere.

Legend

Trichological Alchemist
Hmmm... I haven't been to Wal-Mart in months. I'll have to go take a peek. Thanks, laides, for the heads-up because I tired of paying shipping for products! :)

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Your Walmart has a salon?

Not quite sure about who this question was directed to, but I'll try to answer. Not every Walmart has a salon. The smaller stores don't have them, it would be the supercenters who have them. But again, not every Walmart supercenter has a salon. And, for those supercenters that do have a salon, I'm not sure if the name is the same. I know the one here where I'm at has one inside the store and it's called Smart Styles. Next time you're in a Walmart supercenter, just go up to CS and ask them if they have a salon in the store. HTH.

Sparker65

Not quite sure about who this question was directed to, but I'll try to answer. Not every Walmart has a salon. The smaller stores don't have them, it would be the supercenters who have them. But again, not every Walmart supercenter has a salon. And, for those supercenters that do have a salon, I'm not sure if the name is the same. I know the one here where I'm at has one inside the store and it's called Smart Styles. Next time you're in a Walmart supercenter, just go up to CS and ask them if they have a salon in the store. HTH.

This is true. Each Walmart Supercenter in my area has a Smartstyle Salon and they are all located at the entrance where the Pharmary or Eyecare center are located. HTH.

hrtbndr21

Thanks, there aren't any supercenters in my area. I was just amazed at how different some of these stores are.

Nella

I am going to have to check and see if we have a Wal-Mart salon here because, this would make things easier than ordering them online with the shipping prices. I sure hope we have one here in the Metro-Detroit area.