If you like Keracare & Dudley.......

Compassion

You should be able to find those products at your local Super Walmart Salon.
smile.gif
My Walmart carries all the products from both lines. I just had to share. I know how much I love Keracare, and how hard it has been to find in my city. I never thought to look at Walmart. Hope this has not been posted already. Just a little FYI.
wave.gif

Blessings,

Compassion

if that means keracare will cost less, then allllright!!!!i love silk n' seal after using and attempting to steal my sister's bottle three days ago!

Good info, but I thought I remembered reading a post about how you shouldn't buy high-end products from low-end stores because they could be contaminated or fake or something like that......
scratchchin.gif
Then again, maybe that was just the case with Paul Mitchell products?

I wouldn't consider Walmart a low end store. I think they were probably refering to the Oriental BSS that they have on every corner!!
laugh.gif

Thanks for the great info. I go to Walmart way more than the pro beauty salons!

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't consider Walmart a low end store. I think they were probably refering to the Oriental BSS that they have on every corner!!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno.
think.gif
I thought they meant any store that wasn't a professional salon or product distributor because the post specifically mentioned grocery and discount stores. (BTW, I'm not hating on Walmart, I'm just saying that I wouldn't necessarily trust buying expensive hair products from there.
laugh.gif
)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno.
think.gif
I thought they meant any store that wasn't a professional salon or product distributor because the post specifically mentioned grocery and discount stores. (BTW, I'm not hating on Walmart, I'm just saying that I wouldn't necessarily trust buying expensive hair products from there.
laugh.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]
No offense here.
love.gif
I just get so passionate about Walmart. I am not sure if Walmart's salon is considered a professional or not! I know at professional salons you can return the products for a refund if you don't like them.

Nessa,

I really like the Keracare Humecto Conditoner. I ran out of it and didn't replace it right away. I noticed the difference. My hair was not as soft and shiny.

DSD, you are too funny.
Where I'm from, the Walmarts don't have professional salons, so I thought that she meant that the Keracare was going to be sitting on the regular hair care aisle beside the Blue Magic Hair Grease and the Rave Gel.
laugh.gif

If the products are in the salon, then they probably are okay.
smile.gif

O.K. I just assummed that if the products were in Walmart they were in the Walmart salon. I thought that your Walmart had a salon. I feel you on the "sitting behind the blue magic" thing!

Back